Durarara(デュラララ):The Streets Are Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durarara(デュラララ):The Streets Are Alive

The streets of Ikebukuro (池袋) are alive filled with many strange things, mythical creatures, the infamous color gangs, and many more. What will you be?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guneral Rules & Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Guneral Rules & Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Guneral Rules & Guidelines   Guneral Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 am

1. Please do all posts in 3rd person. This is how we RP on this site, so, just wanted to let you know.

2. At least make them to be 5 lines or more long. its a pet peeve of mine to see constant small post.

3. No double posting. Ever. Just edit your post. If the other person already posted, politely ask him to let you edit yours, and make sure that he agreed to changing his afterward.

4. Not godmodding/metagamming. "God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. This is the same as Meta Gamming. An example would be, "Rapidez grabbed his sword, and stabbed his opponent in the back. The man slowly died. Rapidez walked away, smirking." There is two problems with this little post. One, you hit him without his permission. Two, you said he was dead. Please don't do this...

5. Please don't curse excessively. I don't want every sentence your character says to have a curse word in it...

6. There is also no Canon Characters. I encourage you to have your own imagination . Be creative and have fun with your ideas.

7. No Advertising in Chat!!! There is a section where you can advertise!

That's all you have to follow basically. Please, if you think something is wrong... Don't do it...
Back to top Go down
https://durarararp.iftopic.com

Guneral Rules & Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara(デュラララ):The Streets Are Alive :: Information :: Rules & Guidelines-
Jump to: